Unified Communication Specialist
Are you a specialist in Unified Communication? Do you want the chance to meet with brand new customers daily? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
As a Unified Communication Specialist, you’ll be attending at least 6 appointments with non-existing customers each week. You’ll be gathering leads alongside and meeting with customers face to face in order to generate new business.
Previous experience in telecoms is preferred but not essential. As part of our accreditation with Investors In People, you’ll be trained to the highest standards and kept up-to-date on the latest commercial incentives and products from our providers. As with the nature of our business, strong communication skills are key.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Create and nurture friendly relationships with new customers
- Sell the benefits of unified communications – fixed mobile convergence, VoIP, broadband, phone systems
- Communicate clearly with customers and your team mates
- Quickly identify and pass on non-mobile leads for our other divisions
- Update customer information on our easy to use CRM systems
- Travel and meet several potential customers per week
In return, you’ll get:
- Competitive base salary + excellent commission
- Comprehensive benefits package (Inc. Car + Phone + Laptop)
- Regular training on products and to keep you sharp
- Regular staff social events
- Take part in our exciting team building days
- To work with some of the best products and people in the telecoms sector
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are handled in the strictest of confidence.